A blog about words, meaning-making, and impact.


My Quotation Journal

Here is what an average page in my quotation journal looks like...


I am almost finished with the journal and am working on transferring all the quotes to a Word Document, in case there is ever a fire and all the words get burned to ashes. I hope to give this journal to someone special some day. From my eyes, it is one of the best gifts I could ever give, not only because of what the journal means to me, how precious it is, but also because of all the ideas and bits of life advice it contains.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way it looks.

    Eh, okay it's not like I can read from the picture, not really, but it looks so nice.
    My cousin's journal also looks like that and as much as I'd love to read what's in it, I don't want to breach her privacy. :)

    ReplyDelete