A blog about words, meaning-making, and impact.


From Eat, Pray, Love, a dialogue between Richard from Texas and "Groceries," as he calls her.


"I know you feel awful. But your life's changing. That's not a bad thing. And you're in a perfect place for it. Surrounded by grace."
"I thought I was over him but .... I love him."
"Big deal. So you fell in-love with someone."
"But I really miss him."
"So miss him. Send him some light and love everytime you think of him, and drop it.... If you could ugh... clear up all that space in your mind that you're using to obsess over this guy and your failed marriage, you'd have a vaccum with a doorway. And do you know what the universe will do with that doorway?... Rush in! God. Rush in! Fill you with more love than you've ever dreamed of..... Groceries, I think you have the capacity some day to love the whole world."